Author: arg@mmvi <unknown>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:40:35 +0200
improved intro comment in dwm.h, updated config.mk
2 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/config.mk b/config.mk
@@ -1,5 +1,5 @@
# dwm version
-VERSION = 1.6
+VERSION = 1.7
# Customize below to fit your system
diff --git a/dwm.h b/dwm.h
@@ -9,7 +9,7 @@
* allowed to select for this event mask.
* Calls to fetch an X event from the event queue are blocking. Due reading
- * status text from standard input, a select-driven main loop has been
+ * status text from standard input, a select()-driven main loop has been
* implemented which selects for reads on the X connection and STDIN_FILENO to
* handle all data smoothly. The event handlers of dwm are organized in an
* array which is accessed whenever a new event has been fetched. This allows
@@ -26,8 +26,8 @@
* Keys and tagging rules are organized as arrays and defined in the config.h
* file. These arrays are kept static in event.o and tag.o respectively,
* because no other part of dwm needs access to them. The current mode is
- * represented by the arrange function pointer, which wether points to dofloat
- * or dotile.
+ * represented by the arrange() function pointer, which wether points to
+ * dofloat() or dotile().
* To understand everything else, start reading main.c:main().