Author: Anselm R. Garbe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 12:17:06 +0100
removed a misleading comment about client title windows, which don't exist anymore
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/dwm.c b/dwm.c
@@ -17,9 +17,7 @@
* set the override_redirect flag. Clients are organized in a global
* doubly-linked client list, the focus history is remembered through a global
* stack list. Each client contains an array of Bools of the same size as the
- * global tags array to indicate the tags of a client. For each client dwm
- * creates a small title window, which is resized whenever the (_NET_)WM_NAME
- * properties are updated or the client is moved/resized.
+ * global tags array to indicate the tags of a client.
* Keys and tagging rules are organized as arrays and defined in config.h.